Sunday, May 10, 2009

Thanks, Mom




















Like it or not, it's time to step away from the design world and pay homage to all the women who instilled and supported our creative genius/studpidity through our formative (and not so formative) years. If only we could all step back and compose the same wise words as my brother once did as an 8 year-old (he's 33 now). Have a look, take a deep breath and try to get a bit more original than the "roses are red" and last-minute bouquets.

(Written by my brother 25 years ago...)
"What My Mother Means to Me" by Ryan Sherrett

My mother means everything to me - I mean everything! I think my mom is very, very special. She is also very, very nice. She helps me when I don't understand things and she helps me alot of other times too. What are moms for? I love my mom. I'm glad God gave me a mom. My mom is the best mom in the whole wide world. I mean it too. I think my mom is great, just great. I'll say it again! My mom is very special.

Happy Mother's Day! Love you, Mom!